Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sadly Neglected

This blog has been sadly neglected...I know, I know it has been months, but that's not because I'm not creating, or doing anything to blog about, it has just been a little too busy to keep up with multiple blogs, websites, kids and ...

So to make up for my absence, here are a couple of magazine call projects that didn't get picked up ...just in case you're wondering why I'm celebrating Halloween and the Holidays earlier than usual.

Keep in mind that while I'm primarily a Stampin' Up! user, this blog is meant for my non-stampin' up projects. If you're all about SU please visit my primary blog here .

So, the first project is a fun and festive Halloween card. This card does use Stampin' Up! card stock and ink, We R Memory Keepers designer paper and Inkadinkadoo Clear stamps. You can view this card for purchase along with others over at my Etsy shop here .



AND this 2 pc project for holiday fun. A matching card and altoids size gift tin. This would be a great set to use for a gift card or other small trinket. The designer paper and stamps are from PaperTrey Ink,the chipboard and embossing powder is from Stampin' Up!, bling is from ACMoore.



I appreciate your stopping by today - enjoy and I'll try to be better about sharing some fun ideas here at Ink Happy Thoughts!

Robin

No comments: