Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Challenges


Welcome to today's Challenge post!

I've said it before, but it's worth repeating...the SCS sketch challenges are a great source of jump-starting your inspiration. The Wednesday sketch challenges have always been my favorite. Today's Sketch Challenge offers lots of possibilities - so I decided to do two today...the first sample uses almost no stamping for those that prefer to utilize the beautiful array of papers available to us.

Details: The papers are all from the K&Co. Bailey collection of double sided papers. The base is Soft Sky from Stampin' Up! Prima's adorned with SU rhinestone brads and half back pearls from the SU pretties kit. Sentiment is from Butterfly Kisses by Paper Trey, Ink.

This card was made with a focus on stamping. I really like being able to incorporate a variety of rubber stamps to create the finished product. I've noticed that even though Fall is rapidly approaching, we still have quite a few butterflies fluttering by so that was my inspiration for this Fall Butterfly.


Details: The base is Purely Pomegranite by SU stamped with the SU Paisley BG in Pomegranite, Wild Wasabi panel faux stitched and layered with designer paper Autumn Harvest by Flair Design. The butterfly is stamped in So Saffron and More Mustard using Butterfly Kisses by Paper Trey, Ink. The sentiment is stamped in Purely Pomegrantie ink using the Designer Label set and punch from Stampin' Up!

If you're a first time visitor to this blog you might be wondering why I have two blogs these days...I've decided to keep my blog Rubber Stamped Reflections as my Stampin' Up! site with samples and information all about SU! I hope you'll continued to be inspired by what you see there. This blog will be all about everything else - hope you ENJOY!

Happy Stamping and thanks for visiting!

No comments: