Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Stamps, New Toys, New Card


I'm on my Cornish Heritage Farms kick today...I'd been eyeing this Coneflower stamp for some time and now it's mine! It's such a happy image even though the coneflowers are all but gone with the rapid approach of fall but on a gloomy rainy day it's always good to "ink happy thoughts"!

What new toys you ask? Well, let me tell you - after much thought and thinking I didn't need one, I broke down and purchased the Janome Sew Mini machine. I already have a sewing maching and really don't use it much these days and when I went to use it discovered it is way overdue for a tune up. So enough procrastinating, a new machine was cheaper and faster than the tune up (don't you like my logic?). After sitting here for over a week, I broke it out of the box today. This little gem of a machine is super easy to use - sews at just the right speed for crafting - not too fast so it's a breeze to create nice straight lines on your projects - I love that!

So now that I have my new stamp and my new sewing machine I thought I'd create a new card...

Details: CHF Coneflower stamp, SU EveryDayFlexible Phrase, CS: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Mellow Moss, Paper Trey white, dp unknown, WaterColor crayons, stickles, Janome Sew Mini

No comments: