Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cornish Heritage Farms and Thomas Kinkade Series



Have you seen this series over on CHF? These are amazingly detailed stamps that create works of art whether stamped in a monochromatic theme or painstakingly colored...I chose this image because my hubby will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow and yep, you guessed it, he loves fishing. Fly fishing is his favorite and when he has time to go I know it's a real treat for him. I hope he likes this card, 'cuz it took me all day - ok not really, but a couple of hours to create. Had a little trouble photographing today as my task light is out, and we are having much needed rain today but the gray skies are not helping my photography! LOL!

Details: Stamp by CHF for Thomas Kinkade, sentiment SU Amazing to Zany, Linen BG on Cocoa and Blue CS, CS: Close to Cocoa, Blue Bayou, Paper Trey White, Inks: Black StazOn, Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, Accessories: SU oval punches, Coluzzle, Vintage Brads, Prisma Color Pencils, Gamsol.

No comments: